Kings center Cousins suspended for two games
(Reuters) - Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for two games by the National Basketball Association for confronting an announcer in a hostile manner, the league said on Sunday.
The incident between Cousins and Spurs announcer Sean Elliot took place after San Antonio's 97-86 win over Sacramento on Friday.
Cousins, a first-round pick in the 2010 draft, will miss Sunday's game at the Los Angeles Lakers and Tuesday's home contest with the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Divers feel with their hands for corpses in depths of South Korean ferry |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit
- Satellites show North Korea nuclear test unlikely: think tank
- Teen who stowed away on Hawaii flight resting in hospital
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |