Kings center Cousins suspended for two games
(Reuters) - Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for two games by the National Basketball Association for confronting an announcer in a hostile manner, the league said on Sunday.
The incident between Cousins and Spurs announcer Sean Elliot took place after San Antonio's 97-86 win over Sacramento on Friday.
Cousins, a first-round pick in the 2010 draft, will miss Sunday's game at the Los Angeles Lakers and Tuesday's home contest with the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official