Kings center Cousins suspended for two games
(Reuters) - Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for two games by the National Basketball Association for confronting an announcer in a hostile manner, the league said on Sunday.
The incident between Cousins and Spurs announcer Sean Elliot took place after San Antonio's 97-86 win over Sacramento on Friday.
Cousins, a first-round pick in the 2010 draft, will miss Sunday's game at the Los Angeles Lakers and Tuesday's home contest with the Portland Trail Blazers.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years