Kings center Cousins suspended for two games
(Reuters) - Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for two games by the National Basketball Association for confronting an announcer in a hostile manner, the league said on Sunday.
The incident between Cousins and Spurs announcer Sean Elliot took place after San Antonio's 97-86 win over Sacramento on Friday.
Cousins, a first-round pick in the 2010 draft, will miss Sunday's game at the Los Angeles Lakers and Tuesday's home contest with the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip