Kings center Cousins suspended for two games
(Reuters) - Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for two games by the National Basketball Association for confronting an announcer in a hostile manner, the league said on Sunday.
The incident between Cousins and Spurs announcer Sean Elliot took place after San Antonio's 97-86 win over Sacramento on Friday.
Cousins, a first-round pick in the 2010 draft, will miss Sunday's game at the Los Angeles Lakers and Tuesday's home contest with the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |