ThyssenKrupp not interested in U.S. Steel's Slovak unit
DUESSELDORF, Germany Nov 12 (Reuters) - Germany's ThyssenKrupp said on Monday it was not interested in U.S. Steel Corp's Slovak operations.
U.S. Steel Kosice, Slovakia's largest private corporate employer, earlier said investors have expressed interest in the business because of its location, low labour costs and product portfolio.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |