RPT-ThyssenKrupp not interested in U.S. Steel's Slovak unit
DUESSELDORF, Germany Nov 12 (Reuters) - Germany's ThyssenKrupp said on Monday it was not interested in U.S. Steel Corp's Slovak operations.
U.S. Steel Kosice, Slovakia's largest private corporate employer, earlier said investors have expressed interest in the business because of its location, low labour costs and product portfolio.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data