RPT-ThyssenKrupp not interested in U.S. Steel's Slovak unit
DUESSELDORF, Germany Nov 12 (Reuters) - Germany's ThyssenKrupp said on Monday it was not interested in U.S. Steel Corp's Slovak operations.
U.S. Steel Kosice, Slovakia's largest private corporate employer, earlier said investors have expressed interest in the business because of its location, low labour costs and product portfolio.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls