AK Steel forecasts 4th-quarter loss
Nov 13 (Reuters) - AK Steel Holding Corp said it expects to post a bigger loss in the fourth quarter than in the third quarter.
The steel maker said it expects a loss of between 67 cents and 72 cents per share in the fourth quarter, compared with the 55 cents per share loss it posted in the third quarter.
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry sinking |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls