AK Steel forecasts 4th-quarter loss
Nov 13 (Reuters) - AK Steel Holding Corp said it expects to post a bigger loss in the fourth quarter than in the third quarter.
The steel maker said it expects a loss of between 67 cents and 72 cents per share in the fourth quarter, compared with the 55 cents per share loss it posted in the third quarter.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website