AK Steel forecasts 4th-quarter loss
Nov 13 (Reuters) - AK Steel Holding Corp said it expects to post a bigger loss in the fourth quarter than in the third quarter.
The steel maker said it expects a loss of between 67 cents and 72 cents per share in the fourth quarter, compared with the 55 cents per share loss it posted in the third quarter.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report