- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
AK Steel forecasts 4th-quarter loss
Nov 13 (Reuters) - AK Steel Holding Corp said it expects to post a bigger loss in the fourth quarter than in the third quarter.
The steel maker said it expects a loss of between 67 cents and 72 cents per share in the fourth quarter, compared with the 55 cents per share loss it posted in the third quarter.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this