AK Steel forecasts 4th-quarter loss
Nov 13 (Reuters) - AK Steel Holding Corp said it expects to post a bigger loss in the fourth quarter than in the third quarter.
The steel maker said it expects a loss of between 67 cents and 72 cents per share in the fourth quarter, compared with the 55 cents per share loss it posted in the third quarter.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation