Lufthansa and Societe Generale to sell 5.28 pct of Amadeus
MADRID Nov 13 (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa and French bank Societe Generale will sell 5.28 percent of Spanish travel technology company Amadeus IT Holdings' share capital, mandated bank HSBC said in a statement.
Lufthansa will sell around 16 million Amadeus shares, equivalent to 3.61 percent of the company, while Societe Generale will place 1.66 percent of Amadeus' share capital.
HSBC said the accelerated bookbuilt offer was not expected to take longer than a day.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections