Banco Popolare 9-month net loss 54 mln euros
MILAN Nov 13 (Reuters) - Banco Popolare, Italy's fourth-largest bank, said on Tuesday its nine-month net loss was 54 million euros after its so-called fair value option (or issues related to debt revaluation).
Not including a loss due to the fair value option of 220 million euros, its net consolidated profit was 166 million euros.
The lender said its Core Tier 1 ratio, a key measure of financial strength, stood at 9.8 percent at end-September, including the extraordinary capital buffer required by the European Banking Authority.
The bank said it posted a 116.3 million loss from associate Agos Ducato. (Reporting by Jennifer Clark)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions