Banco Popolare CEO sees dividend for 2012 very unlikely
MILAN Nov 13 (Reuters) - Italian bank Banco Popolare's chief executive said on Tuesday the idea that the bank could pay a dividend for 2012 is very unlikely.
"I believe I can honestly say that it will be quite difficult to imagine that a dividend could be paid," said Chief Executive Pier Francesco Saviotti on a conference call after the bank's third quarter earnings.
He said in reply to a question that at a dividend payment had not been considered when taking into account of the bank's ratios.
(Reporting by Andrea Mandala', editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |