Bank of Ireland tests interest for 3yr covered
LONDON, Nov 13 (IFR) - Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank is testing investor sentiment for a three-year minimum EUR500m covered bond at mid-swaps plus high 200bps.
Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Nomura, RBS and UBS are lead managers on the deal which is expected to price later on Tuesday.
Bank of Ireland held an investor call on Tuesday at 8:30GMT.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote