Brasil Foods sees revenue growing 10-12 pct in 2013
SAO PAULO Nov 13 (Reuters) - Brasil Foods, the world's largest poultry exporter, on Tuesday estimated its revenue will grow by 10 percent to 12 percent in 2013.
"We have an optimistic view for 2013," Chief Executive Jose Antonio Fay said told investors and journalists at an event in the Sao Paulo stock exchange, adding the company plans to invest 2 billion reais ($975 million) next year.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad