California Chamber of Commerce seeks to stop cap-and-trade
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 13 (Reuters) - The California Chamber of Commerce said it filed a petition on Tuesday to halt the state's program which would allow the sale of carbon allowances to large emitters, a policy known as cap-and-trade.
The petition was filed in a Sacramento state court, according to a copy on the organization's web site.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |