Egypt's CIB says Q3 net income rose 94.5 pct, beating cpnsensus
CAIRO Nov 13 (Reuters) - Commercial International Bank (CIB), Egypt's biggest listed bank, said net income for the third quarter rose 94.5 percent, beating a consensus forecast.
Net income for the third quarter rose to 611 million Egyptian pounds ($100.14 million) from 314.2 million pounds in the third quarter of 2011.
Seven analysts polled by Reuters had predicted that net income for the quarter would be 545.1 million pounds. ($1 = 6.1013 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Patrick Werr)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'