Fannie Mae to sell new 3-year benchmark notes Wednesday
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Tuesday it will sell new three-year benchmark notes due Dec. 21, 2015 on Wednesday.
Settlement is Nov. 16.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source