MOVES-Henderson, Newedge Group, Alvarez & Marsal
Nov 13 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HENDERSON GLOBAL INVESTORS LTD
The investment manager appointed Matt Gaden as head of distribution for its Australian business. He joins from Australia's annuity provider Challenger Ltd.
NEWEDGE GROUP SA
The brokerage appointed Daniel McGowan as chief representative for China. He joins from Sino Ventures in Philadelphia, United States and would be based in Shanghai.
The newly formed specialist provider of tax-efficient solutions from the Shore Capital Group appointed David Kaye as CEO. He joined Shore Capital in January 2006 as deputy general counsel.
ALVAREZ & MARSAL
The private equity services firm hired Russell Kellner to its private equity services group as a managing director based in Boston. Prior to joining A&M, Kellner was a principal at Bain & Co.
HOULIHAN LOKEY INC
The investment bank named Joe Mevorah as managing director of its financial advisory services, based in New York. Mevorah joins from Gleacher & Co Inc.
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Weak U.S. prices, not inflation, the threat now: Fed's Yellen |