Freddie Mac to sell $3 billion bills on Tuesday
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $3 billion reference bills on Tuesday.
The sale will consist of $1.5 billion of three-month bills, due Feb. 11, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills due May 13, 2013.
The bills will be sold over the Internet in a Dutch auction. In such uniform price auctions, successful bidders pay only the price of the lowest accepted bid rather than the actual price as in a conventional multiple-price auction.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers until 9:45 a.m. EST (1445 GMT).
Settlement is Nov. 14.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |