Freddie Mac to sell $3 billion bills on Tuesday
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $3 billion reference bills on Tuesday.
The sale will consist of $1.5 billion of three-month bills, due Feb. 11, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills due May 13, 2013.
The bills will be sold over the Internet in a Dutch auction. In such uniform price auctions, successful bidders pay only the price of the lowest accepted bid rather than the actual price as in a conventional multiple-price auction.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers until 9:45 a.m. EST (1445 GMT).
Settlement is Nov. 14.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |