Home Depot quarterly profit rises
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Home Depot Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday as the world's largest home improvement chain benefited from recent improvements in the U.S. housing market.
Net earnings rose to $947 million, or 63 cents per share, in the third quarter ended on Oct. 28 from $934 million, or 60 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials