Home Depot quarterly profit rises
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Home Depot Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday as the world's largest home improvement chain benefited from recent improvements in the U.S. housing market.
Net earnings rose to $947 million, or 63 cents per share, in the third quarter ended on Oct. 28 from $934 million, or 60 cents per share, a year earlier.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label