Home Depot quarterly profit rises
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Home Depot Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday as the world's largest home improvement chain benefited from recent improvements in the U.S. housing market.
Net earnings rose to $947 million, or 63 cents per share, in the third quarter ended on Oct. 28 from $934 million, or 60 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N