Home Depot quarterly profit rises
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Home Depot Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday as the world's largest home improvement chain benefited from recent improvements in the U.S. housing market.
Net earnings rose to $947 million, or 63 cents per share, in the third quarter ended on Oct. 28 from $934 million, or 60 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court rules in favor of Yukos shareholders vs Russia, awards $50 billion: source
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police