Iamgold profit rises 56 pct
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Iamgold Corp reported a 56 percent rise in profit, helped by higher derivative gains.
The Canadian gold miner's net earnings from continuing operations attributable to equity holders rose to $78 million, or 21 cents per share, from $50 million, or 13 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 10 percent to $386.8 million.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |