Iamgold profit rises 56 pct
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Iamgold Corp reported a 56 percent rise in profit, helped by higher derivative gains.
The Canadian gold miner's net earnings from continuing operations attributable to equity holders rose to $78 million, or 21 cents per share, from $50 million, or 13 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 10 percent to $386.8 million.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt