Teleflex to Present at the24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
Teleflex to Present at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
Benson Smith, Chairman, President and CEO, Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX), is scheduled to speak at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference at The New York Palace Hotel, in New York City, on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. (ET).
An audio webcast including the slide presentation will be available on the investor portion of the Teleflex website at www.teleflex.com.
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a leading global provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. Our mission is to provide solutions that enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety. Headquartered in Limerick, PA, Teleflex employs approximately 11,100 people worldwide and serves healthcare providers in more than 130 countries. Additional information about Teleflex can be obtained from the company's website at www.teleflex.com.
Treasurer and Vice President, Investor Relations
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls