New Issue-Hannover Finance prices 500 mln euro 2043 bond
November 13(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Tuesday.
Borrower Hannover Finance (Luxembourg) S.A
Guarantor Hannover Rückversicherung AG
Issue Amount 500 million euro
Maturity Date June 30, 2043
Coupon 5.0 pct
Reoffer price 99.778
Spread 330 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 368.2bp
Over the 1.5 pct September 2022 DBR
Payment Date November 20, 2012
Lead Manager(s) Commerzbank, JPMorgan, Societe Generale
& Unicredit Bank AG
Ratings A (S&P)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 100
Governing Law German
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |