TEXT-S&P: Superstorm Sandy ratings impact teleconference Nov 14
Nov 13 - Please join Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time for an interactive, live teleconference and Q&A on our view of the ratings impact of Superstorm Sandy. Speakers are: -- Geoffrey Buswick, Managing Director, Infrastructure Group, U.S. Public Finance Ratings -- Karl Jacob, Senior Director, State & Local Government Group, U.S. Public Finance Ratings -- Taoufik Gharib, Director, Property/Casualty Group, North American Insurance Ratings -- Larry Kay, Director, U.S. CMBS Group, Structured Finance Ratings -- Neil Stein, Director, Property/Casualty Group, North American Insurance Ratings -- Dennis Sugrue, Director, Property/Casualty Group, European Insurance Ratings
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning