TEXT-S&P report on criteria for management and governance scores
Nov 13 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today published its criteria for evaluating enterprises' management and governance credit factors in an article titled "Methodology: Management And Governance Credit Factorsto register. Speakers for the Webcast from Standard & Poor's Ratings Services include Steve Dreyer, Managing Director, Corporate Ratings, Mark Puccia, Managing Director, Global Criteria Officer, Ron Joas, Director, Insurance Ratings, and Laurence Hazell, Director, Governance Specialist. Temporary telephone contact numbers: Mimi Barker, 646-784-1061; Mark Puccia, 917-514-4592; Laurence Hazell, 646-963-1274; James Parchment, 917-207-6911; Rodney Clark, 347-759-1873. The report is available to subscribers of RatingsDirect on the Global Credit Portal at www.globalcreditportal.com. If you are not a RatingsDirect subscriber, you may purchase a copy of the report by calling (1) 212-438-7280 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Ratings information can also be found on Standard & Poor's public Web site by using the Ratings search box located in the left column at www.standardandpoors.com.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software