TEXT-S&P report on criteria for management and governance scores
Nov 13 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today published its criteria for evaluating enterprises' management and governance credit factors in an article titled "Methodology: Management And Governance Credit Factorsto register. Speakers for the Webcast from Standard & Poor's Ratings Services include Steve Dreyer, Managing Director, Corporate Ratings, Mark Puccia, Managing Director, Global Criteria Officer, Ron Joas, Director, Insurance Ratings, and Laurence Hazell, Director, Governance Specialist. Temporary telephone contact numbers: Mimi Barker, 646-784-1061; Mark Puccia, 917-514-4592; Laurence Hazell, 646-963-1274; James Parchment, 917-207-6911; Rodney Clark, 347-759-1873. The report is available to subscribers of RatingsDirect on the Global Credit Portal at www.globalcreditportal.com. If you are not a RatingsDirect subscriber, you may purchase a copy of the report by calling (1) 212-438-7280 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Ratings information can also be found on Standard & Poor's public Web site by using the Ratings search box located in the left column at www.standardandpoors.com.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data