Japan revised Sept industrial output down 4.1 pct m/m
TOKYO Nov 13 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output fell 4.1 percent in September, revised data showed on Tuesday, suggesting falls in exports and a territorial spat with China kept a lid on corporations' capital spending.
The figure was the same as the initial reading and compared with a 1.6 percent decline in August.
The capacity utilisation index fell 5.5 percent in September from a month earlier to 81.1.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'