Brazil meatpacker JBS posts third quarter net income of $178 mln
SAO PAULO Nov 13 (Reuters) - Brazil's JBS SA, the world's biggest beef producer, posted a profit of 367 million reais ($178 million) for the third quarter of 2012 on Tuesday, compared with a 67.5 million reais loss in the same period last year.
The company's profit came in below the 404 million reais average estimate of five analysts polled by Reuters.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy