Lagardere Q3 sales down 1 pct, keeps profit goal
PARIS Nov 13 (Reuters) - French media-to-aerospace group Lagardere kept its annual profit target on Tuesday, as strong publishing sales helped it limit its third quarter sales decline to 1 percent.
Lagardere, which competes with Pearson Plc and Bertelsmann AG in radio and book publishing, said it still expected its core 2012 media profit to be stable compared to 2011.
Third-quarter revenue was 1.963 billion euros, compared with analysts' expectations of 1.95-2.00 billion euros, according to a poll of six analysts.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |