REFILE-Lufthansa says will raise cabin crew pay by 3.95 pct
FRANKFURT Nov 13 (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa said on Tuesday it would raise cabin crew wages by 3.95 percent over a two-year period from Jan 1. next year.
It said there would also be no mandatory job cuts until end of 2014.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data