REFILE-Lufthansa says will raise cabin crew pay by 3.95 pct
FRANKFURT Nov 13 (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa said on Tuesday it would raise cabin crew wages by 3.95 percent over a two-year period from Jan 1. next year.
It said there would also be no mandatory job cuts until end of 2014.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |