REFILE-Lufthansa says will raise cabin crew pay by 3.95 pct
FRANKFURT Nov 13 (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa said on Tuesday it would raise cabin crew wages by 3.95 percent over a two-year period from Jan 1. next year.
It said there would also be no mandatory job cuts until end of 2014.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel