EURO GOVT-Bund futures hit fresh two-month highs
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - German Bund futures hit new two-month highs on Tuesday after international lenders delayed the next aid tranche to Greece, giving fresh support to safe-haven assets.
Bund futures rose as high as 143.48, their highest since early September.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee