EURO GOVT-Bund futures hit fresh two-month highs
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - German Bund futures hit new two-month highs on Tuesday after international lenders delayed the next aid tranche to Greece, giving fresh support to safe-haven assets.
Bund futures rose as high as 143.48, their highest since early September.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |