Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln in bonds
TORONTO Nov 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1 billion) from up to five government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Nov 20.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data