Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Nov 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($500 million) of four government bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Nov. 20.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official