Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Nov 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($500 million) of four government bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Nov. 20.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image