FX trading platform EBS changes euro/Swiss franc pricing
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - Foreign exchange trading platform EBS will start pricing the euro/Swiss franc currency pair in half pips rather than tenth pips from November 26, owner ICAP said in a statement on Tuesday.
The move by ICAP, the world's largest currency broker, brings pricing in euro/Swiss in line with changes made earlier this year to other major currency pairs.
"This completes EBS's transition away from decimalised pricing for all its major pairs," the company said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data