Euro falls to 2-mth low vs dollar after no deal on Greece
TOKYO Nov 13 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a two-month low in Asia on Tuesday after the euro zone and the International Monetary Fund clashed over a target date to shrink the country's debt pile.
The euro fell to $1.2688 on electronic trading platform EBS, with possible support seen at $1.2661, its 90-day moving average.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study