Euro falls to 2-mth low vs dollar after no deal on Greece
TOKYO Nov 13 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a two-month low in Asia on Tuesday after the euro zone and the International Monetary Fund clashed over a target date to shrink the country's debt pile.
The euro fell to $1.2688 on electronic trading platform EBS, with possible support seen at $1.2661, its 90-day moving average.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data