Hong Kong shares to start down 0.3 pct, Petrochina slides
HONG KONG Nov 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 1.4 percent drop in Chinese oil giant Petrochina on sliding global oil prices.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 21,372.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source