Hong Kong shares to start down 0.3 pct, Petrochina slides
HONG KONG Nov 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 1.4 percent drop in Chinese oil giant Petrochina on sliding global oil prices.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 21,372.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison