Hong Kong shares to start down 0.3 pct, Petrochina slides
HONG KONG Nov 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 1.4 percent drop in Chinese oil giant Petrochina on sliding global oil prices.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 21,372.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season