Seoul shares edge up, but U.S. economy woes cap gains
SEOUL Nov 13 (Reuters) - Seoul shares edged up in early trade on Tuesday, although concerns over possible tax hikes and spending cuts in the United States early next year capped gains.
Key stock Samsung Electronics inched down 0.15 percent, while Hyundai Motor rose 0.9 percent.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) was up 0.16 percent at 1,903.86 as of 0003 GMT. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Joseph Radford)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |