US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St pares early losses on Home Depot
NEW YORK Nov 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared initial declines and the Dow briefly turned positive on Tuesday, led by gains in Home Depot after the home improvement retailer posted solid quarterly earnings.
The Dow Jones industrial average shed 9.02 points, or 0.07 percent, to 12,806.06. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index lost 2.74 points, or 0.20 percent, to 1,377.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index dropped 13.49 points, or 0.46 percent, to 2,890.77.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins