US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St pares early losses on Home Depot
NEW YORK Nov 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared initial declines and the Dow briefly turned positive on Tuesday, led by gains in Home Depot after the home improvement retailer posted solid quarterly earnings.
The Dow Jones industrial average shed 9.02 points, or 0.07 percent, to 12,806.06. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index lost 2.74 points, or 0.20 percent, to 1,377.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index dropped 13.49 points, or 0.46 percent, to 2,890.77.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data