Mexican peso hit by euro zone, U.S. fiscal cliff worries
MEXICO CITY Nov 13 (Reuters) - The Mexican peso lost 0.57 percent against the dollar Tuesday morning amid concerns over the euro zone and the looming U.S. fiscal cliff, traders said.
The Mexican currency traded at 13.2880 per dollar.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote