Mexican peso hit by euro zone, U.S. fiscal cliff worries
MEXICO CITY Nov 13 (Reuters) - The Mexican peso lost 0.57 percent against the dollar Tuesday morning amid concerns over the euro zone and the looming U.S. fiscal cliff, traders said.
The Mexican currency traded at 13.2880 per dollar.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill