Polish lender Pekao sees Q4 net profit close to $195 mln
WARSAW Nov 13 (Reuters) - Polish bank Pekao expects its profit in the fourth quarter to stand close to 640 million zlotys ($195 million), or roughly in line with the previous three months excluding extraordinary trading gains, Chief Executive Luigi Lovaglio said. ($1 = 3.2783 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Marcin Goclowski)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.