PepsiCo in process of signing bottling agreement in Myanmar-exec
SHANGHAI Nov 13 (Reuters) - PepsiCo Inc is in the process of signing a bottling agreement in Myanmar to move away from imports to local production, a senior executive said on Wednesday.
Saad Abdul-Latif, chief executive of PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and Africa, made the comments to reporters in Shanghai, where the company is opening a research centre.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge