PepsiCo in process of signing bottling agreement in Myanmar-exec
SHANGHAI Nov 13 (Reuters) - PepsiCo Inc is in the process of signing a bottling agreement in Myanmar to move away from imports to local production, a senior executive said on Wednesday.
Saad Abdul-Latif, chief executive of PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and Africa, made the comments to reporters in Shanghai, where the company is opening a research centre.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official