Valero Port Arthur, TX, refinery reports emissions from FCCU
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp reported emissions from a gasoline-making fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its 292,000 barrel-per-day Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, according to a filing with state pollution regulators. "Operations troubleshot FCCU-1241 start-up issues and stopped flaring as quickly as possible. Incident is under investigation," said the filing, made with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. The company earlier said it had restarted an FCCU and was increasing to planned rates.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor