Valero Port Arthur, TX, refinery reports emissions from FCCU
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp reported emissions from a gasoline-making fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its 292,000 barrel-per-day Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, according to a filing with state pollution regulators. "Operations troubleshot FCCU-1241 start-up issues and stopped flaring as quickly as possible. Incident is under investigation," said the filing, made with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. The company earlier said it had restarted an FCCU and was increasing to planned rates.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel