RTL Group Q3 profit gains on German TV ad sales
FRANKFURT Nov 13 (Reuters) - RTL Group, Europe's biggest broadcaster, reported a 5.8 percent rise in third-quarter operating profit thanks to slight growth in income from advertising in Germany, its biggest market.
Earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) from continued operations excluding special items rose to 165 million euros ($209.7 million), the company said on Tuesday.
The media group, which is majority-owned by media conglomerate Bertelsmann, said it still expected its full-year operating profit to drop below last year's record level.
($1 = 0.7867 euros) (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data