TPG-Axon says controls 6.2 percent stake in SandRidge
NEW YORK Nov 13 (Reuters) - Hedge fund TPG-Axon, which is agitating for changes at SandRidge Energy Inc, said on Tuesday that it controls a 6.2 percent stake in the oil and gas company.
TPG-Axon said it owns 23 million shares -- about 4.7 percent of SandRidge's outstanding shares -- and controls another 7.5 million through derivative transactions.
Last week, the fund called for SandRidge to consider selling itself and for Chief Executive Tom Ward to step down, saying management's strategy has been "incoherent, unpredictable and volatile." At that point, it said it owned more than 4.5 percent of SandRidge.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote