Sears Canada loss narrows; sales drop
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Sears Canada Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Tuesday even as its sales slid.
The net loss for the third quarter ended on Oct. 27 narrowed to C$21.9 million, or 22 Canadian cents a share, from C$44.1 million, or 42 Canadian cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 6.8 percent to C$1.04 billion, and sales at established stores, a key measure for retailers, dropped 5.7 percent.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |