Sears Canada loss narrows; sales drop
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Sears Canada Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Tuesday even as its sales slid.
The net loss for the third quarter ended on Oct. 27 narrowed to C$21.9 million, or 22 Canadian cents a share, from C$44.1 million, or 42 Canadian cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 6.8 percent to C$1.04 billion, and sales at established stores, a key measure for retailers, dropped 5.7 percent.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data