Swiss to auction 1.5 pct bond maturing in 2042
ZURICH Nov 13 (Reuters) - The Swiss Federal Treasury said on Tuesday it was offering a 1.5 percent bond maturing in 2042 in a tender.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image