CORRECTED-Turkey's Denizbank Q3 net profit down 93 pct
(Corrects percentage in headline and lead to 93 pct from 63 pct)
ISTANBUL Nov 13 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Denizbank , owned by Russia's Sberbank, posted on Tuesday a third-quarter net profit of 30.7 million lira ($17 million), down 93 percent from a year ago.
The lender's net profit was at 471.8 million lira in the third quarter of last year.
The bank said loans rose to 26.21 billion lira ($14.55 billion) as of end of third quarter from 22.42 billion lira at the end of 2011, and net interest income was up 21 percent to 495.12 million lira.
($1 = 1.8011 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote