Lufthansa and Societe Generale to sell 5.28 percent of Amadeus
MADRID (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) and French bank Societe Generale (SOGN.PA) will sell 5.28 percent of Spanish travel technology company Amadeus IT Holdings' (AMA.MC) share capital, mandated bank HSBC (HSBA.L) said in a statement.
Lufthansa will sell around 16 million Amadeus shares, equivalent to 3.61 percent of the company, while Societe Generale will place 1.66 percent of Amadeus' share capital.
HSBC said the accelerated bookbuilt offer was not expected to take longer than a day.
(Reporting by Clare Kane; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by Israeli shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus