Lufthansa and Societe Generale to sell 5.28 percent of Amadeus
MADRID (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) and French bank Societe Generale (SOGN.PA) will sell 5.28 percent of Spanish travel technology company Amadeus IT Holdings' (AMA.MC) share capital, mandated bank HSBC (HSBA.L) said in a statement.
Lufthansa will sell around 16 million Amadeus shares, equivalent to 3.61 percent of the company, while Societe Generale will place 1.66 percent of Amadeus' share capital.
HSBC said the accelerated bookbuilt offer was not expected to take longer than a day.
(Reporting by Clare Kane; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter